The rhetorical rhetoric teeth in Vietnam, with warm water in a moderate amount. After eating clean your teeth immediately with toothpaste and gargle with salt water several times a day. This will make the person feel comfortable immediately and temporarily not suffering from pain Vera Aloe Vera can cure gingivitis. Taking aloe vera gel gently into the affected area or drinking aloe vera juice is also an effective way to treat gum disease Lemon juice The anti-inflammatory properties in lemon juice are effective in treating gum disease. In addition, lemons contain vitamin C, which can help prevent periodontal gums Squeeze lime juice and add a little salt to mix thoroughly. Apply this mixture to your teeth and leave for a few minutes, before rinsing your mouth with water.
What are the agents that cause tooth enamel wear? Below are typical agents, such as:
- Eating too much or too much sour or sour juice. What is the cost of full mounth dental implants in Vietnam
- Poor oral hygiene makes bacteria thrive and produce acid to corrode enamel.
- Dry mouth or less saliva.
- Some diseases such as reflux (GERD), heartburn that causes acid reflux from the stomach to the mouth or certain high-acidic supplements such as aspirin or vitamin C can also cause yeast erosion. Denal crown done by internation dentist in Vietnam
- Anxiety, alcoholism, frequent drunkenness.
- Daily brushing is too strong or teeth grinding action.
Here are some tips to protect Men with Dental Dentistry I-DENT, you remember to pay attention to it!
- Reduce high acidity foods: carbonated drinks, fruit and fruit juices are high in acidity. Switch to beverages, lower acid foods such as orange juice.
- Rinse mouth with water immediately after eating sour food or acidic drink.
- Drink sodas and fruit juices with a syringe to make acid less likely to come into direct contact with your teeth.
- End the meal, drink a glass of milk or eat cheese pieces to neutralize acid. Dental tourim in Vietnam
- Chewing gum.
- Drink a lot of water.
- Use a soft brush and avoid brushing your teeth too hard.
- Wait at least an hour after eating to brush your teeth; Use a soft brush and avoid brushing your teeth too hard.
- Use a toothpaste that contains fluoride.
- Ask your dentist about the use of toothpastes to reduce tooth sensitivity or to prevent tooth erosion.
- Exact treatment of the disorder can increase the acidity in the mouth such as reflux disease, heartburn, alcoholism …. Saigon Vietnam dental implants